The deadline for 2013 National Scout Jamboree deposits are less than a week away and we wanted to once again get the word out. Why should a Scout attend the Jamboree?
- The first at the new Summit!
- Half the price from the previous Jamboree
- Over 40,000 Scouts from all over the United States will be there
- High adventure focus including zip lines, biking, BMX, climbing and more!
- Traditional Jamboree activities too like patch trading and just plain hanging out
- First Jamboree to include Venturing
- Amazing arena shows in a 90,000 people capacity outdoor theater
- Ask any previous Jamboree Scout—This is the ultimate Scouting experience
- Jamboree will not happen again until 2017!
- Scouts joining a Troop from Webelos in spring 2012 may qualify to attend
- Easy payment schedule of just $100 a month
- Easy online payments as an option (coming soon)
- Just watch this video and try NOT to be excited
Ok you can tell we are pretty excited and this list could go on and on. Scout deposits are due to the Scout office by 2/29/2012 and you must also register at the national website here.
Why sign up so early? Good question! The reason is that we have to commit to the number of Scouts, Troops and Crews by the end of March to national BSA and pay a significant deposit.
- $100 Deposit and application due by February 29th
- $100 1st regular payment due by March 15th
- $100 monthly payments due by the 15th of each month with final payment due by April 15th 2013
Signing up now is the only way to secure a slot for Jamboree!
Go Big! Get Wild and join the fun.